Sun, May 21|
Queendom Brunch (1)
Join us for an uplifting and inspiring intergenerational conversation to celebrate Black Womanhood and Sisterhood! Let's create the next generation of Beautiful Black Queens together!
Time & Location
May 21, 2023, 10:30 AM – 3:00 PM
The Sycamore, 630 E Weber Ave, Stockton, CA 95202, USA
About the event
Check Out the Menu | Prepared by Chef Telle
Click above for full menu selections.
Nzinga is hosting its 1st Annual Queendom Brunch as part of the launch of its programming for young Black girls to support their journey into womanhood through sistahood. The brunch will include sessions to discuss Black feminity, building sistahood, and creating mental wealth through intergenerational conversations that will kick off an ongoing series.
You are encouraged to bring a guest(s) to join in this joyful celebration as we nourish our bodies, minds, and souls with delicious food and powerful conversations to build a collective that will strengthen the intergenerational bonds between Black girls and Black women as we embrace our Divine Feminity.
A Few Things to Keep In Mind:
- Ticket prices are based on your desired pledge amount that you would like to give to support future Queendom events and programming.
- Village Reception (3:30pm - 5:00 pm), enjoy light refreshments and make meaningful connections with each other.
- Please come dressed in semi-formal attire (i.e. no sweatpants, joggers, etc.).
- Parties of 1-6 members will be accepted (all attendees must be registered for the event).
- Tickets are limited, so RSVP as soon as possible!
This ticket includes Brunch, Sista Sessions, and the Village Reception.Pay what you wantSale ended